"We are a family with small children and were already the 2. to family staffler to guest. "Albl Lift" directly in the proximity is ideal. A large compliment to the kitchen and the hospitality throughout the hotel was noticeable."
Gourmet Holiday in South Tyrol
Look forward to the pampering half board in the Family Hotel & Residence St. Nikolaus with a vast breakfast buffet with home-made herbal infusions, and a varied choice of tasty evening menus prepared by your host Elisabeth.
Start with a vast breakfast buffet:
- Open teas from out herbal garden
- Homemade jams
- Frische Milch direkt vom Nachbarbauern
- Source water
- Coffee, Cappuccino, Caffélatte
- hot chocolate
- Homemade juices and fresh fruits
- Various types of bread
- Natural and wild berry yogurt
- Mountain chees
- Fresh chees
- Boiled eggs, scrambled eggs or fried eggs with bacon cooked fresh on request
- Meats with South Tyrolean quality products
- Fresh tomatoes and cucumbers (in the summer from our organic garden)
- Alternating orange juice, carrot-orange juice, vitamin juice
- Croissants or cakes
- Choice of cereals with a grain mill
- South Tyrolean honey
- fresh prepared fruit salad every day
The quality of the food enjoys highest priority in the Family Hotel & Residence St. Nikolaus. We therefore value home-made, regional and organic products in our hotel. By purchasing most of our food from farmers in Val d'Ultimo, we do not only create tasty meals, but also support the farmers and the preservation of the landscape in the valley.
Bio & herb garden
In our own organic herbal garden we grow most of the vegetables and herbs used for preparing delicious meals for the guests in the Family Hotel & Residence St. Nikolaus.
Here we grow various herbal infusions for our guests, as well as the many delicious salads on the buffet, freshly taken from the organic herbal garden of the Family Hotel & Residence St. Nikolaus.